It is that time of year again – March Madness is upon us. Over the last few years, we have had a lot of fun at FBC Goodlettsville by having a friendly competition with picking the brackets for the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament.
Our bracket contest is hosted by espn.com and is free for anyone that wants to play. There are no prizes except the satisfaction of conquering fellow church members through your basketball knowledge. If you want to join us – just click on the FBC Goodlettsville Group page, sign up, make your picks now that the brackets have been announced.
Join us this year and help us answer a few questions like:
- Will Kelly Klassen reign victoriously again and make it back to back championships? (And will another Klassen bookend the bracket with a last place finish?
- Will the church staff find a way back to the top after the first year when one staff member did not win the bracket?
- Will the kids rise up again in 2017 like Austin Hull and Luke Larson did last year?
- Will Kentucky fans have their hearts broken when their season inevitably ends and every last one of their brackets is busted? (This question never gets old to ask for those non-Kentucky fans among us)
- Who will pick the most correct upsets on Day 1 and whose brackets will be in the garbage by the middle of the afternoon on Day 1? And finally . . .
- When they cut down the nets in Indianapolis, who will hold bragging rights at FBC Goodlettsville for the next year?
Head over to the FBC Goodlettsville Group page and register your team. And if you need a little inspiration – take a look at last year’s “One Shining Moment”